Page 2 Options

Bartosz Kwiecinski

• Synths to make and do.
Page 2 Options
« on: May 21, 2022, 06:27:20 AM »
Hey there, Markus Ryle said at Superbooth all page 2 option will work like on an old OB without using the display menu.

Will (is) there (be) a cheat sheet? Never owened a Ob Synth (exept
of the OB 6)

Greetings!

Re: Page 2 Options
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2022, 03:13:10 PM »
I'd be very surprised if the "page 2" functions would not be documented in the manual

And if I understand correctly, they were created to match the original page 2 functions, so you can probably look up cheat sheets for the OB-8 on the internet

Bartosz Kwiecinski

• Synths to make and do.
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2022, 06:25:40 AM »
Yes you are right. Simple as that. Google is your friend. There are some useful cheat sheets around. Guess we will wait for  the manual! Thanks for the hint ;)

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2022, 04:05:24 AM »
I was at the Superbooth and got my hands on it. It's a great synth, but it needs some kind of quick access for the Page2 options. Something like press and hold the page 2 button, press the OSC1 or OSC2 button and it takes you right to the oscillator levels, etc. I hope, this idea will make it into the initial release or an OS update. 

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2022, 05:08:33 AM »
I was at the Superbooth and got my hands on it. It's a great synth, but it needs some kind of quick access for the Page2 options. Something like press and hold the page 2 button, press the OSC1 or OSC2 button and it takes you right to the oscillator levels, etc. I hope, this idea will make it into the initial release or an OS update.

The old button press shortcuts from the originals still exist apparently, they just aren’t silkscreened on. For Marcus demonstrated one of them: enabling the page 2 button, holding down an oscillator button and turning the pulse width knob to set independent pulse widths.

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2022, 10:57:54 PM »
Hey there, Markus Ryle said at Superbooth all page 2 option will work like on an old OB without using the display menu.

Will (is) there (be) a cheat sheet? Never owened a Ob Synth (exept
of the OB 6)

Greetings!

I scanned this from the OB-8 manual a while back. Cheers.

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2022, 11:41:13 AM »
Page 2 from OB8 manual very helpful - thank you!
Prophet 10 Rev4, OB-X8, Moog One, Rhodes Mk8, Osmose, OB-6 desktop, Trigon 6 Desktop, Kawai VPC-1, Steinway D