8DIO 60% OFF

8DIO 60% OFF
« on: May 09, 2022, 12:52:00 PM »
Hello!

Received my PX some days ago. I wanted to get some 8dio add-ons and just saw that the packs are 60% off right now (don't know until when). I just grabbed Prodigy and T8 and will see (hear) if it's good.

Looking forward discussing PX here with you all, guys.

Cheers!

Richard
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 01:12:57 PM by rcmusic35 »

Re: 8DIO 60% OFF
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2022, 08:55:05 AM »
Hello!

Received my PX some days ago. I wanted to get some 8dio add-ons and just saw that the packs are 60% off right now (don't know until when). I just grabbed Prodigy and T8 and will see (hear) if it's good.

Looking forward discussing PX here with you all, guys.

Cheers!

Richard

Welcome aboard. Great synth so deep, never gets dull.

Im not 8Dio's biggest fan.
I liked the T8 pack, and like you bought all mine in the sales. Would have been disappointed if I paid full price for them.

Enjoy the PX
Prophet X. Prophet 12 Module. Prophet 6 Module. Ob-6 Module. Trigon-6 Module. Eventide H9000R (x2). Tegeler Audio Schwerkraftmaschine / Raumzeitmaschine / Creme RC (x3). Bettermaker Mastering Limiter, Mastering EQ, Mastering Compressor. Avid S3.
Mac Studio. Logic.

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2022, 09:52:40 AM »
Would have been disappointed if I paid full price for them.

Enjoy the PX

Thanx. I agree. Will try to take advantage of the samples, presets are not to my taste.

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2022, 06:45:43 AM »
You might consider Shaw’s samples and presets. He hasn’t posted here in quite some time now but he might be reachable at his email: modulatable.synthesis@gmail.com. He used to sell his work online but stopped and started giving his sound sets away for free!

I have two of them, the Moog One set and the Deckard’s Dream set, both of which I find to be superb. Far better than anything 8Dio has on offer.

Keith
Prophet X, Prophet 6, Nord Electro 5D 73, Korg Wavestate, NDLR, Arturia Matrixbrute, Waldorf Iridium, BARP 2600, Eurorack and altogether too many guitars.

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2022, 08:31:22 AM »
Thanx Keith. I sent Shaw a mail the past week end. Hopefully he will consider my demand whenever he has time for this. I'm not in a hurry but i'm curious about those 2 banks, seems they are appreciated.

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2022, 09:51:41 AM »
If you’re looking for sounds I highly recommend Geosynths ‘Xplorations’ set. Absolutely fantastic stuff.
https://forum.sequential.com/index.php/topic,4809.0.html
In addition to his awesome (and super playable!) patches you also (by default) get lots of other sampled synths to use as building blocks for your own stuff.
Just putting the word out with hopes that he’ll release a second bank in the near future.
Cheers

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2022, 11:32:32 PM »
If you’re looking for sounds I highly recommend Geosynths ‘Xplorations’ set. Absolutely fantastic stuff.

+1 on this package
Regards
Derek

----------

Prophet X, Yamaha Montage 7, SY99, TG77, EX5R, AN1x, FS1r, Motif Rack ES (with PLG150-AN and PLG150-VL), Korg Kronos X61, Nord G2 Engine, and way too many VSTis!

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2022, 09:47:41 AM »

+1 on this package

+ 2 on that!!! Top soundpack that really shows what this synth is capable of. I do hope Jamie makes another set as he did name this Vol 1.
Prophet X. Prophet 12 Module. Prophet 6 Module. Ob-6 Module. Trigon-6 Module. Eventide H9000R (x2). Tegeler Audio Schwerkraftmaschine / Raumzeitmaschine / Creme RC (x3). Bettermaker Mastering Limiter, Mastering EQ, Mastering Compressor. Avid S3.
Mac Studio. Logic.

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2022, 10:29:30 AM »
Hello

Yes Geosynths is good sound designer, thanx.

I usely make my own patches, being a sound designer for synths myself.  I was more curious about deep sampling from 8dio and raw samples to enlarge the possibilities. Anyone got the OBx library? what do you think about it?