Lag when changing presets

Lag when changing presets
« on: April 19, 2022, 11:37:56 PM »
Running OS 12.04. Ive noticed when turning the program knob, sometimes the change lags or will actually skip to the next preset. I can feel the soft detent or click on the pot indicating iím turning the pot enough but sometimes the preset change doesnít happen.

The only recent changes Iíve made is, 12.04 os update and installed 2 sound banks on u1 and u4.

Anyone else seeing this?

Elric

• Peak Oil
Re: Lag when changing presets
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2022, 09:24:42 PM »
Running OS 12.04. Ive noticed when turning the program knob, sometimes the change lags or will actually skip to the next preset. I can feel the soft detent or click on the pot indicating iím turning the pot enough but sometimes the preset change doesnít happen.

The only recent changes Iíve made is, 12.04 os update and installed 2 sound banks on u1 and u4.

Anyone else seeing this?

When this was happening to me Sequential had me reinstall the previous PanelOS. That fixed it for me. Contact Sequential support and ask for the earlier PanelOS file. (I got version 1.0.0.1 from them.)
:Elric:
Kurzweil K, Pro3, TX81z, K1r, Triton w/MOSS, Wavestation EX in a bag in the corner.

Re: Lag when changing presets
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2022, 02:04:41 AM »
Ok thank you, thatís good to know. I think i may have the file on my laptop somewhere. 👍