For Sale/Marketplace Information

Sacred Synthesis

Re: For Sale/Marketplace Information
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2021, 07:50:32 AM »
Look at the box to the left of your posts.  You have seven posts.

Re: temp phone number
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2021, 01:09:42 PM »
sms-service-online.com
for sms verification
sms receive
sms receive
temp phone number

Stop spamming to get your post count up, or you'll be banned from the forum.
SEQUENTIAL

Sacred Synthesis

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2021, 05:15:02 PM »
I removed seven identical posts by him tonight.

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2022, 12:36:35 PM »
The Marketplace is hidden from view until your post count reaches 25.

I don't expect you to tailor your settings to my needs, but I do wish you considered the length of time someone was a member or whether they were a Sequential customer when allowing members to see the marketplace. My first synth was a Prophet V and I played it with OMD when they appeared in New York at a club called the Savoy. I still own a Prophet VS module and I recently bought a Prophet 10. But I haven't felt I had much to say on these forums, and I do think that words should have value, so it's odd that my history with Sequential counts for nothing, and that I can't look at your marketplace just to see whether anyone has a Pro 2 for sale.

But I do understand you don't want to encourage mercenary flurries on a board like this.

Sacred Synthesis

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2022, 02:11:53 PM »
The post-count requirement is a way for Sequential to require a degree of commitment to the forum, based on a member's involvement in it.  It's difficult to gauge this by the date when a member has joined, since perhaps most members only read, rather than participate in, the discussions.  That may not appeal to you, but I'm just offering an explanation.  There's more junk that passes through this forum than you might expect, and it somehow has to be sifted.

If it's any help to you, very few people advertise their used instruments on this forum, and presently there are no Pro 2's for sale in the Marketplace.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 02:13:32 PM by Sacred Synthesis »

Elric

• Peak Oil
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2022, 11:44:08 AM »
whether anyone has a Pro 2 for sale.

The Pro3 is the thing to buy now.   It sounds even more amazing than the Pro2.
:Elric:
Kurzweil K, Pro3, TX81z, K1r, Triton w/MOSS, Wavestation EX in a bag in the corner.