I made a graphic table of waves and spectrum of Prophet-12.

I made a graphic table of waves and spectrum of Prophet-12.
« on: March 08, 2022, 09:04:35 AM »
Hello, I'm new to the forum. I'm here to share with you my Prophet-12 waveform table that I've been making for a long time. It will also suit Pro-2 owners. I have a raster and vector image (CDR, for Corel Draw). The first word is the name of the wave, the second is the abbreviated name of the wave with which the first crosses. The number is the crossover value. I will give a small example of why they are signed that way. "Tines Mu 64 = Muted Ti 64". That's why I didn't make a separate "Muted Ti 64" wave. But "Tines Mu 32" does not equal "Muted Ti 32", so I made them separately. I do not speak English, so I wrote through a translator, sorry if I wrote something incomprehensibly. If you have any questions, write to me, I will be happy to answer!

LPF83

Re: I made a graphic table of waves and spectrum of Prophet-12.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 03:35:10 PM »
Hello, I'm new to the forum. I'm here to share with you my Prophet-12 waveform table that I've been making for a long time. It will also suit Pro-2 owners. I have a raster and vector image (CDR, for Corel Draw). The first word is the name of the wave, the second is the abbreviated name of the wave with which the first crosses. The number is the crossover value. I will give a small example of why they are signed that way. "Tines Mu 64 = Muted Ti 64". That's why I didn't make a separate "Muted Ti 64" wave. But "Tines Mu 32" does not equal "Muted Ti 32", so I made them separately. I do not speak English, so I wrote through a translator, sorry if I wrote something incomprehensibly. If you have any questions, write to me, I will be happy to answer!

Very cool, thanks for this!
Prophet 10, OB-X8m, Prophet 6, OB-6, 3rd Wave, Prophet 12m, Prophet Rev2-16, Toraiz AS-1, Pro 2, Virus TI2, Moog SlimPhatty, Hydrasynth desktop, Korg Minilogue XDm, Roland JP-8080, Roland System-8, Roland SPD-SX SE / Octapad, Maschine, Cubase/Ableton/Akai MPC

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2022, 02:13:27 PM »
Rad! Thank you for sharing :)

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2022, 06:58:14 PM »
Awesome, nice job - thank you!

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2022, 06:05:26 AM »
Thank you so much!! This is superb!!! I have both prophet 12 and PRO2, so this is even more helpful for me. I will share this among users in Japan and quote your name too.

Also, as you said, it is interesting that some combination results are not the same when the order is reversed. There must be some kind of waveform processing going on. Facinating!
prophet 12, PRO2, mono evolver KB, Hikari Duo, Cobalt5S, Hydrasynth Explorer, microFreak, 0-Coast, 0-CTRL, ensoniq VFX-SD, Kurzweil PC361, Roland V-Synth, SH-4d, JD-XA, TB-3, A-50, KORG 800DV, wavestate, modwave, kaossilator 2, volca nubass/modular, SQ-1, iOS/Mac