Mopho Keys Wheel Calibration procedure

Mopho Keys Wheel Calibration procedure
« on: February 04, 2022, 07:46:29 PM »
Hi everyone,

I keep seeing references about "calibrating" the mod and pitch wheels, but no notes on how to do it!?   My Mopho keys  keeps going a bit flat after using the pitch wheel...

On an earlier post, a writer from Sequential mentioned that wheel calibration was added in OS 1.2.6.   But when I go to the support page for the Mopho Keys, the only OS available is 1.2

Can someone please tell us all how to do the pitch/mod wheel procedure?  And, how does a user find OS 1.2.6?

Thanks in advance... :)

Re: Mopho Keys Wheel Calibration procedure
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2022, 04:22:46 PM »
 Wheel Calibration Routine:

Turn the mod wheel all the way off (down) and also hold the pitch wheel in the down/off position. While holding the wheels, press and hold the Compare switch and press the Arpeggiator switch while holding.
 Return the pitch wheel to center, press and hold the Compare switch and press Osc switch while holding.
 Move the Mod wheel all the way on (up) and while also holding the pitch wheel all the way up/on position, hold the Compare switch and press the Sequencer switch while holding.

Re: Mopho Keys Wheel Calibration procedure
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2022, 02:21:11 AM »
Thanks,

That procedure doesn't work if you're running OS 1.2, the only OS available on the Sequential site.  There is no wheel calibration available.