Mopho Keys Wheel Calibration procedure

Mopho Keys Wheel Calibration procedure
« on: February 04, 2022, 07:46:29 PM »
Hi everyone,

I keep seeing references about "calibrating" the mod and pitch wheels, but no notes on how to do it!?   My Mopho keys  keeps going a bit flat after using the pitch wheel...

On an earlier post, a writer from Sequential mentioned that wheel calibration was added in OS 1.2.6.   But when I go to the support page for the Mopho Keys, the only OS available is 1.2

Can someone please tell us all how to do the pitch/mod wheel procedure?  And, how does a user find OS 1.2.6?

Thanks in advance... :)

Re: Mopho Keys Wheel Calibration procedure
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2022, 04:22:46 PM »
 Wheel Calibration Routine:

• Turn the mod wheel all the way off (down) and also hold the pitch wheel in the down/off position. While holding the wheels, press and hold the Compare switch and press the Arpeggiator switch while holding.
• Return the pitch wheel to center, press and hold the Compare switch and press Osc switch while holding.
• Move the Mod wheel all the way on (up) and while also holding the pitch wheel all the way up/on position, hold the Compare switch and press the Sequencer switch while holding.

Re: Mopho Keys Wheel Calibration procedure
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2022, 02:21:11 AM »
Thanks,

That procedure doesn't work if you're running OS 1.2, the only OS available on the Sequential site.  There is no wheel calibration available.