Variable LFO speed

SMV

Variable LFO speed
« on: February 03, 2022, 05:28:36 AM »
Hi there,
a little video on how to achieve variable LFO speed.
I am sure someone may know, but... have a look.
Thanks

https://youtu.be/5UJgQfeVlcI
SMV

Re: Variable LFO speed
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2022, 01:48:20 AM »
Hi there,
a little video on how to achieve variable LFO speed.
I am sure someone may know, but... have a look.
Thanks

https://youtu.be/5UJgQfeVlcI

amazing sounds on that Quantum and nice trick on the Prophet.  I almost bought a quantum but went with the Prophet.  I actually drove about 100 km to a shop that was advertizing a Quantum online, but in the end they didn't have it in the shop.  Still feel that the Prophet is a way better sound than that 90s orchestra sounding Tangerine Dreamy German synth.  Buying American in early 2021, (bought out by a different, British company now?) even though I got it from a German Outlet. 

Quantum would be a good one though, but I can't see buying an Iridium when it has digital filters. 
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 01:51:08 AM by 558 »
Prophet 10, 0692
Ryzen 3900XT 12/24
Studio One
iPhone 5s Moog Model D via bluetooths of Reface Looper or Xkeys, Arturia Beatstep Pro w/Roland System 1m, Roland JP08, Roland TD17s as drums &->Prophet 10, Oxygen 8v2->Prophet, Akai Adv 25 or Launchey arps->Prophet10 or any all VSTs.

SMV

Re: Variable LFO speed
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2022, 05:34:47 PM »
Thanks, mate. I almost finished a sound bank for Prophet 5-10 and it will be shortly available ( there will be a video on my YouTube channel ). Regarding the Quantum, is a crazy synth, in the sense that is a dream synth with a marvelous user interface. Of course the Prophet is a totally sounding machine. Besides the incredible analog sound, it surprises me every day how it is capable to create so many different sounds, considering that is an old project, with limited possibilities if compared to modern synth. About the Iridium, i never had the chance to try one, but compared to the Quantum has 16 voices of polyphony, but no analog filters. Some users say that it does not cut the mix. But i cannot say anything about  ;)
SMV