OB-6: custom aftermarket commercial patches / presets

Jexus

• www.sounds-for-synths.com
    • www.sounds-for-synths.com
OB-6: custom aftermarket commercial patches / presets
« on: December 28, 2021, 11:56:22 PM »
Hi guys,

Similar topic is already up in the Prophet section (REV-2) but I haven't seen it here, so I'll take the liberty of starting one for the OB-6. I did see individual threads for RAP and GEOSYNTHS patches but such threads are hard to locate one by one. It's easier for the creators as well as people interested in finding custom soundbanks to be able to have all info in one place, so maybe let us all meet in here? This is the soundset that I created for the OB-6:

If you ask me about the genre, I'll say there is none: it's a wide variety of custom patches (150 in total). Some are bread & butter, some offbeat; they're the result of me experimenting with the OB-6 and trying to find its outer limits. The patches are ready-to-use in music or can serve as starting points; you can find the textures or the dynamics that you like and tweak them to suit your exact taste or purpose. I tried not to include patches that would overlap with any other soundsets out there (synthwave, "classic recreations", etc), so 90% of my patches should be original-sounding to you, I hope.

Please visit my website (link in my profile) or watch the videos on Youtube and read the video description for details on how to buy.

cheers!

Re: OB-6: custom aftermarket commercial patches / presets
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2022, 07:28:50 PM »
OK...Why notch?

I'll even dig up our original logo background from when this bank was released. Yep, that's Dubya's face on Al Pacino's body from Scarface. Notice the Texas belt buckle. The previous tenants of our compound painted it on the wall in the garage.

Volume I for the OB-6 (100 Custom Patches)

12 Complimentary Patches

This is a two minute, 1 synth song, produced with patches from this bank. Everything except the drums that is.

We're in the middle of our New Year's Sale at the moment...Sale ends Feb 1st. 2022.

Thanks for your consideration and Happy New Year!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 08:15:19 PM by RobustAmerican »

Re: OB-6: custom aftermarket commercial patches / presets
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2022, 12:41:42 PM »
Thanks for starting this thread! I've got one for anyone interested:

http://www.dave-mackay.com/shop/sequential-ob6-patch-set