Poly AT support - which destinations are modulated individually?

Poly AT support - which destinations are modulated individually?
« on: December 25, 2021, 01:10:47 AM »
Hey everyone, considering getting a prophet 12 module, I was wondering how the poly AT support works - does every destination get individual modulation? Or are some of the destinations limited to global modulation

I'm particularly interested in envelope, pitch, filter changes as they are per voice at heart

the8bitdeity

• Ham handed synth enthusiast
Re: Poly AT support - which destinations are modulated individually?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2022, 02:38:32 PM »
Hey everyone, considering getting a prophet 12 module, I was wondering how the poly AT support works - does every destination get individual modulation? Or are some of the destinations limited to global modulation

I'm particularly interested in envelope, pitch, filter changes as they are per voice at heart

I believe all Sequential synths lump channel pressure and poly pressure into the same category as "aftertouch". Basically those modulations are in place, so if you send it Mono AT it uses it across the channel, and if you use poly AT it uses it as such. The Mod Matrix can make just about every destination capable of being modulated by (poly)aftertouch
Kijimi, Xerxes mk2, OB6D, P6D, Prophet 5D (expanded), OB-X8D, Hydrasynth, Pro 3, Wavestate, MS20D, A4mk2, ARmk2, MC202, Avalon, Syntakt, Octatrack, NLDR, H9000, Digitone, Deckard's Dream mk2, Isi-Nin, Roland System 500 + other Eurorack