Question about Soundtower

Question about Soundtower
« on: December 23, 2021, 10:35:04 PM »
I would like to augment the Rev 2's existing patches with programs from other patch libraries available for purchase. I just purchased Soundtower, so I'm only now starting to get acquainted with it. I tried to import a patch I already have (from a free patch web site) as a sysex file (using the command under the file menu), but received a notification that no Rev 2 data was detected, even though the patch was specifically made on a Rev 2. Am I going beyond Soundtower's capabilities? I also have the Knobcraft software but am still trying to figure it out, as well. I understand Soundtower's editing and patch and bank management capabilities as both are fairly straightforward. Should I be looking to Knobcraft for importing third-party patches? Am I simply overlooking a step with attempting to do so in Soundtower? Thanks.

Re: Question about Soundtower
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2022, 05:06:19 AM »
 :)Hi,
I just purchased the standalone, but I never received an email with the registration code... So sad :(
How did you register for the full version?

Re: Question about Soundtower
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2022, 01:36:09 PM »
:)Hi,
I just purchased the standalone, but I never received an email with the registration code... So sad :(
How did you register for the full version?
[/quote

All is well...
SoundTower support replied to my email and the issue is being resolved :)