External devices

External devices
« on: November 10, 2021, 11:39:11 AM »
Good evening,a caple days ago i received my new synth,reading the manuals i can't set the external audio devices,playing the groove box I can't hear any sound,is there any videos showing that ambiguous for me let's say,trick?
Ciao

chysn

Re: External devices
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2021, 12:35:49 PM »
Hi, and welcome!

Can you give us more details about what external devices you're using and what you're trying to do with them?
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

www.wav2pro3.comwww.soundcloud.com/beige-mazewww.github.com/chysnwww.beigemaze.com

he/him/his

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2021, 07:53:15 PM »
It's a Korg electribe sampler,i Just wanna listen the preset sound of the machine an change it with the pro3
Thank you

chysn

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2021, 08:29:52 PM »
Usual steps would be to make sure that the MIDI channel selected on the Electribe in Global matches the MIDI channel on the Pro 3, and that the right MIDI Out is selected in Pro 3's Global. Make sure the 3.5mm MIDI dongle is the correct one for Korg (there are a couple different versions). Make sure that you have the Keyboard button illuminated on the Electribe, and that its sequencer is stopped.
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

www.wav2pro3.comwww.soundcloud.com/beige-mazewww.github.com/chysnwww.beigemaze.com

he/him/his

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2021, 10:27:49 PM »
Thanks so much for replying,but i connected the devices on audio in of the pro3

chysn

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2021, 07:00:29 AM »
Thanks so much for replying,but i connected the devices on audio in of the pro3

Look at the Mixer section. The EXT AUDIO knob controls the level of the audio input. You also need to make sure that the VCA is at least somewhat open, so you can hear it. Think of it as another oscillator. If you want it to just be consistently audible, hold down a key and press the HOLD button.
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

he/him/his