prophet 12 ambient record

prophet 12 ambient record
« on: June 24, 2016, 03:16:12 PM »
hey gang, i've been busy making pro12 ambient records lately and i wanted to share some DL codes of the latest effort called The Last Train

https://duffegan.bandcamp.com/album/the-last-train

t3hl-3k2u
taeh-x94q
kj8t-74cl
ugn2-vmse
xtd5-6tc3
qzqg-k7ls
f38n-gjvd
wxzl-uktc

https://duffegan.bandcamp.com/yum

i have a lot of synths but just have too much fun with the 12 so it's all i use.  the temporal uncertainty of the 4 tap delay in legacy mode, combined with alt scale linear FM sine wave patches, provides so much to discover and i'm really grateful to own it.  The Last Train is all pro12 with an Eventide chain and a Strymon Deco.

Re: prophet 12 ambient record
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 08:42:49 PM »
Thanks for the album!  I've been following you on Bandcamp but haven't taken a listen yet.  This gives me a good opportunity.

Thank you!  I'll give feedback after a few plays.
Fantom 7 | Moog One | Pro3 | Summit | OB-X8 | Digitakt | Digitone | Syntakt | Iridium KB | 7u x 104hp Eurorack | H9000 | A&H SQ5 Mixer

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 07:35:53 PM »
Thanks! I'm looking forward to checking this out.

-Adam

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 11:02:38 PM »
I've listened to this album a few times and am finding it immensely relaxing.  There is a lot going on under the surface and benefits from repeat listenings.  I hope others take the time to check it out.  Again, thanks for offering it for free.

As an aside, I too am finding that the Pro12 is all I need right now.  As of this past week I'm getting rid of 5 keyboards for 3 pedals, all Eventide.  You weren't necessarily an influence in this regard, but just saying that less is more in so many ways!

I'll be checking out more of your music for sure.  Looking forward to more adventures in the SoundCurrent.
Fantom 7 | Moog One | Pro3 | Summit | OB-X8 | Digitakt | Digitone | Syntakt | Iridium KB | 7u x 104hp Eurorack | H9000 | A&H SQ5 Mixer