Info for page 3 of OB6 globals?

Info for page 3 of OB6 globals?
« on: October 29, 2021, 09:29:10 PM »
I'm a new ob6 owner and love this synth so far.  One thing i'm trying to find out about is info on the updated globals page (pressing bank+global), my printed manual that came with it doesn't explain the new vintage setting, but i managed to find out online that you can access it from page 3 of the globals with bank+global button and then press page 4. 

However i noticed theres also options for 0 - 3 on that page 3 aswell, except i have no idea what they do.  Have tried searching but haven't been able to find any info online.  Can anyone shed any light on what these 3 other settings are for?

By default the values are
0 = 2
1=48
2 =LPF
3= uni

Thanks

Re: Info for page 3 of OB6 globals?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2021, 01:59:04 AM »
I'm a new ob6 owner and love this synth so far.  One thing i'm trying to find out about is info on the updated globals page (pressing bank+global), my printed manual that came with it doesn't explain the new vintage setting, but i managed to find out online that you can access it from page 3 of the globals with bank+global button and then press page 4. 

However i noticed theres also options for 0 - 3 on that page 3 aswell, except i have no idea what they do.  Have tried searching but haven't been able to find any info online.  Can anyone shed any light on what these 3 other settings are for?

By default the values are
0 = 2
1=48
2 =LPF
3= uni

Thanks
Probably the MPE settings. There should be documentation in the readme file that comes with the download of the OS; check the pinned “latest OS” post in the OB6 section here.

Re: Info for page 3 of OB6 globals?
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2021, 09:07:58 PM »
ah you are right, the info is right there in the text file.  I should've checked. 

Thanks!