Prophet Rev2 no sound, wont calibrate

Prophet Rev2 no sound, wont calibrate
« on: October 29, 2021, 07:49:17 PM »
Hi there, Just recieved my prophet rev2 module the yesterday and a couple of hours ago it just suddenly stopped outputting audio after working fine. I have tested both main outputs as well as the headphone jack and there is no sound however it is receiving midi information from my keyboard. I have tried a global reset, powering on and off and pretty much everything else I could find online. When i try to calibrate the oscillaters I get a screen which reads

Calibrating
Voice...1
OSC1...1
OSC2...

it seems to get stuck on this screen. I have left it for nearly 30 minutes and tried multiple times and still nothing. Any help would be really appreciated. I have already contacted support but just looking for any answers in the mean time as I just got it and am very dissapointed. Thanks!

Re: Prophet Rev2 no sound, wont calibrate
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2021, 05:43:17 AM »
This question has been answered many times already on this forum. Once more: let heat up like 10 minutes, power off, power up, calibrate.

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2021, 05:52:03 AM »
This question has been answered many times already on this forum. Once more: let heat up like 10 minutes, power off, power up, calibrate.

I have tried this multiple times, it still gets stuck at the same point of calibration.

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2021, 12:43:06 PM »
Remove all midi and usb cables prior to starting the calibration. This worked for me when the cal routine got stuck.

I have tried this multiple times, it still gets stuck at the same point of calibration.

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2021, 05:41:49 PM »
Remove all midi and usb cables prior to starting the calibration. This worked for me when the cal routine got stuck.

I've tried this too unfortunately done just about every combination I can think of and it always gets stuck on the same screen :/