The Official Sequential/DSI Forum

Signal path

Micky

Signal path
« on: October 15, 2021, 11:23:36 PM »
Just out of interest,
i found it nowhere... how´s the signalpath of this synth ?
Like Prophet 6 and so on, continuous true analog up to the outs when using no effects ?
Is there a block diagram anywhere ?

All that only for information, no diskussion about the importance of true analog is necessary...

Thank´s for information !

Micky

Re: Signal path
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 01:27:55 AM »
Just out of interest,
Like Prophet 6 and so on, continuous true analog up to the outs when using no effects ?

All that only for information, no diskussion about the importance of true analog is necessary...

Really ? Nowbody know´s ?

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2021, 03:49:57 AM »
Just out of interest,

This has been beaten to death on the Gearspace Take 5 thread if you want to read through that.

Micky

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2021, 06:46:16 AM »
Just out of interest,

This has been beaten to death on the Gearspace Take 5 thread if you want to read through that.
I don´t want´t to read through all, i don´t even wan´t to read anything at gearspace.
So this simple question is to difficult for this official sequential forum ???

LPF83

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 06:47:09 AM »
Just out of interest,

I'd also be interested in a block diagram, or summary of the design here, if any one has it, as well.  It's the fact that things get beaten to death at GS over the course of pages..upon..pages of responses, many of which are distracting "forum warrior" type responses, that is the reason I don't post there, and why I'd rather get the information in concise format here if possible.
Prophet 10, Prophet 6, OB-6, Prophet 12m, Prophet Rev2-16, Toraiz AS-1, Moog SlimPhatty, Hydrasynth desktop, Korg Minilogue XDm, Roland SPD-30, Roland SPD-SX Special Edition, Roland KT-10, Maschine, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen + Octopre, Strymon Pedals, Cubase Pro 11.

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2021, 02:58:59 PM »
From what I recall, it’s digital after the filters as the amplifier stages are digital.