Note Priority

Note Priority
« on: October 03, 2021, 03:41:15 PM »
Is it possible to change note priority on the OB-6? Currently it appears Low note takes priority for me. Funny thing is, playing the OB-6 I never really wanted to change note priority, it seemed fine. However, I just started using it to trigger a Behringer 2600 and that's when I thought I would like to change it to Last Note instead of Low Note.

I could use a Moog Matriarch which would actually make more sense because of the modular outs on the Matriarch would work good with the 2600. But that would mean moving the keyboards around and that would involve work. LOL.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 03:43:22 PM by Woodie Wi »

Re: Note Priority
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 04:57:17 PM »
That’s what the “key mode” button does, as far as I remember. Hold it down and press the increment/decrement button to choose between the 4 options.

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 05:49:48 PM »
Sí, you are correct Quatschmacher. I remember learning that, but never use it and forgot obviously. Looks like key priority is saved per preset. Very easy to change. I was looking in the global settings.

Still didn't help me on the Behringer 2600. You can set note priority in the app when connected to computer via usb. But unfortunately is has no effect. Oh well.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 05:51:27 PM by Woodie Wi »

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2021, 11:53:53 PM »
Sí, you are correct Quatschmacher. I remember learning that, but never use it and forgot obviously. Looks like key priority is saved per preset. Very easy to change. I was looking in the global settings.

Still didn't help me on the Behringer 2600. You can set note priority in the app when connected to computer via usb. But unfortunately is has no effect. Oh well.

Key priority only works on the local synth, and applies only to unison mode.