Bug OS 2.0.1 / panel 1.1.2

Bug OS 2.0.1 / panel 1.1.2
« on: September 21, 2021, 12:36:53 PM »
I think I may have spotted a bug with the latest OS:

When in split mode, the rightmost dot in the display (the one that shows when a parameter matches the saved value) now only shows the saved value of the A layer, even when layer B is selected (with the Preset button). So when the B layer is selected, the dot still corresponds to the value saved on the A layer.

Re: Bug OS 2.0.1 / panel 1.1.2
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 04:53:50 AM »

When in split mode, the rightmost dot in the display (the one that shows when a parameter matches the saved value) now only shows the saved value of the A layer, even when layer B is selected (with the Preset button). So when the B layer is selected, the dot still corresponds to the value saved on the A layer.

I guess it´s because only the "A" layer is saved to the "new" split / stack location with the "adress" to layer "B", witch
needs to be altered at it´s own location .....    Correct me if I´m wrong   :o

Another "bug" is that Panel OS is named 1.1.1. in the update log, but actually named 1.1.2 on P-10 screen ....
No big deal and does not affect anything, but a bit funny that Sequential does not follow the sequence   ::)

Cheers !
1976 MiniKORG700s // 1979 Prophet-5 rev.2 // 1981 KORG CX-3 // 1984 DX7 // 2020 Prophet-10 rev.4 // MoPho Box // 2 Creamware MiniMax // Creamware Pro-12 // 2 EMU-Proteus 2000 // EMU-Vintage Keys  // Casio VZ-10M // Roland VK-8M // Fatar SL 880 // Roland JUPITER-X

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 04:40:20 AM »

I guess it´s because only the "A" layer is saved to the "new" split / stack location with the "adress" to layer "B", witch
needs to be altered at it´s own location .....    Correct me if I´m wrong   :o

Another "bug" is that Panel OS is named 1.1.1. in the update log, but actually named 1.1.2 on P-10 screen ....
No big deal and does not affect anything, but a bit funny that Sequential does not follow the sequence   ::)

Cheers !

I’ve reported it and it’s on the list now.

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2021, 03:19:10 AM »
Altough properly updated, mine stills does not show/send the volume knob value on the soundtower editor.
(dual buttons like velocity and aftertouch are not reliable neither)... ennoying