Best Moog One demo/review i've ever seen

Best Moog One demo/review i've ever seen
« on: September 09, 2021, 12:19:42 PM »

most demos of the Moog One that I've seen are nothing but cinematic pads that are oversaturated with effects. you get a little bit of that in this one, but the majority of it features the raw sound of the Moog One with all the effects turned off, Not to mention excellent keyboard playing. this thing sounds massive. if this thing were in my price range this video would have me sold.

Re: Best Moog One demo/review i've ever seen
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 08:06:45 AM »
Mike is brilliant and has sold me on at least two synths.

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2021, 01:18:38 PM »
it's a shame that currently this is the only poly that Moog offers. After listening to this demo I am convinced that this thing sounds like it does because of the oscillators. they didn't tame the low end like a lot of other synth companies do with their polysynths. In terms of raw sound, the only thing that even comes close to this is the Prophet 5 and Prophet 10.

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 06:40:28 PM »

most demos of the Moog One that I've seen are nothing but cinematic pads that are oversaturated with effects. you get a little bit of that in this one, but the majority of it features the raw sound of the Moog One with all the effects turned off, Not to mention excellent keyboard playing. this thing sounds massive. if this thing were in my price range this video would have me sold.
Fantastic demo of the Moog One. Beautiful synth.