Trigger Mode on the Sequencer

the8bitdeity

• Ham handed synth enthusiast
Trigger Mode on the Sequencer
« on: September 08, 2021, 12:45:01 PM »
Manual is a bit terse in this area, but I wanted to confirm behavior before I move a bunch of stuff in the studio to try it out. How exactly does Trigger Mode work. Is it 1 trig -> 1 step? or does a trig just set the sequencer off and running?
Kijimi, Xerxes mk2, OB6D, P6D, Prophet 5D (expanded), OB-X8D, Hydrasynth, Pro 3, Wavestate, MS20D, A4mk2, ARmk2, MC202, Avalon, Syntakt, Octatrack, NLDR, H9000, Digitone, Deckard's Dream mk2, Isi-Nin, Roland System 500 + other Eurorack

chysn

Re: Trigger Mode on the Sequencer
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 11:42:46 AM »
Manual is a bit terse in this area, but I wanted to confirm behavior before I move a bunch of stuff in the studio to try it out. How exactly does Trigger Mode work. Is it 1 trig -> 1 step? or does a trig just set the sequencer off and running?

I'd love to know why you'd need to move a bunch of stuff in the studio to try trigger mode. But that's none of my business  :)

Each trigger advances the sequencer one step.
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

www.wav2pro3.comwww.soundcloud.com/beige-mazewww.github.com/chysnwww.beigemaze.com

he/him/his

the8bitdeity

• Ham handed synth enthusiast
Re: Trigger Mode on the Sequencer
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 07:02:35 PM »
Thanks, fortunately I ended up not needing to move things. I have somewhat tight clearance between the back of the wall and my Pro 3 jacks so I was worried I'd have to disconnect a bunch of stuff to test it out.
Kijimi, Xerxes mk2, OB6D, P6D, Prophet 5D (expanded), OB-X8D, Hydrasynth, Pro 3, Wavestate, MS20D, A4mk2, ARmk2, MC202, Avalon, Syntakt, Octatrack, NLDR, H9000, Digitone, Deckard's Dream mk2, Isi-Nin, Roland System 500 + other Eurorack