Great Prophet 10 Vid!

LPF83

Great Prophet 10 Vid!
« on: September 03, 2021, 05:24:36 PM »
Such a refined musical piece calls for the most refined of tones with which to bring it to life!
He wanted to play his best so he reached for the best tool in the toolbox :)

https://youtu.be/_phS08z6m6I
Prophet 10, OB-X8m, Prophet 6, OB-6, 3rd Wave, Prophet 12m, Prophet Rev2-16, Toraiz AS-1, Pro 2, Virus TI2, Moog SlimPhatty, Hydrasynth desktop, Korg Minilogue XDm, Roland JP-8080, Roland System-8, Roland SPD-SX SE / Octapad, Maschine, Cubase/Ableton/Akai MPC

Steve Modana

• Producer & Synth Enthusiast
    • Steve Modana BEGEMO MUSIC
Re: Great Prophet 10 Vid!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2021, 06:11:52 AM »
This is played so well! His technique is brilliant.

Besides that more people should play classical on instruments/synths …
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 06:13:49 AM by Steve Modana »
OB-X8 * Sequential Prophet 10 * Moog One * Access Virus TI * Behringer Pro-1 *Behringer Neutron * Universal Audio Apollo

LPF83

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2021, 09:52:55 AM »

Yes, he's very talented.  It makes me wish I spent more time on my playing technique and practice of music theory when I was younger.
Prophet 10, OB-X8m, Prophet 6, OB-6, 3rd Wave, Prophet 12m, Prophet Rev2-16, Toraiz AS-1, Pro 2, Virus TI2, Moog SlimPhatty, Hydrasynth desktop, Korg Minilogue XDm, Roland JP-8080, Roland System-8, Roland SPD-SX SE / Octapad, Maschine, Cubase/Ableton/Akai MPC

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2021, 11:29:31 AM »

Yes, he's very talented.  It makes me wish I spent more time on my playing technique and practice of music theory when I was younger.

It doesn't help that it looks like he's dressed in his jogging outfit. "Innit, quick one around the park, then back home for a bit of Bach, then sandwiches with the wife... S'normal."

LPF83

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2021, 11:43:25 AM »

It doesn't help that it looks like he's dressed in his jogging outfit. "Innit, quick one around the park, then back home for a bit of Bach, then sandwiches with the wife... S'normal."

The pandemic has folks adapting in ways they might not have in the past :)