Shoutout to Sequential Support

Shoutout to Sequential Support
« on: September 03, 2021, 12:40:44 PM »
Hey, just wanted to give proper credit and sing the praises of the Support dept. I have owned a few DSI instruments in the past and thankfully had never had to contact them before.
However, I bought a used Pro3 about 2 weeks ago. It had two keys that had really poor action and so I contacted Support on the recommendation of some of the good people in this forum.
My email was promptly answered by Mark Kono who over the course of the next few days, was kind enough to help me in diagnosing the problem and ultimately sent me detailed instructions for opening up the unit and accessing the keybed.
When I finally got inside the synth I found that the two ‘problem‘ keys were each missing their springs (it happens, I guess).
Anyway, the unit was ‘used‘ and past warranty but Mark immediately offered to send me the two replacement springs along with more detailed plans for installation, free of charge. I had offered to formally purchase the parts but he declined. They quickly arrived just two days later and now the synth is good as new.
Totally impressed with Sequential Support!👍🏻

JayT

Re: Shoutout to Sequential Support
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2021, 04:23:59 AM »
I only had a small issue where it turned out that i used the wavetable tool wrong. They helped me fast and very friendly. Great Support 👍. It seems that they know the technical details, not only how to write an email. That isn't something, that you find everywhere. Hopefully it stays that way ...

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2021, 05:38:21 PM »
Sequential support is probably the best I've had with any company big or small. I dealt with Gus who arranged shipping of a new filter potentiometer to the UK in a few days after my original query.

Top marks all round

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2024, 02:55:11 PM »
+1 to support and Mark Kono for taking the time to replicate on their own instrument what I thought was an issue with my unit.

Kusho

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2024, 12:23:08 PM »
Yes the support is awesome, fast and clear info and seems to be a lot of trust in the customer to take care of their own repairs which I think is great.