Problem with my Prophet 6 output level

Problem with my Prophet 6 output level
« on: June 12, 2016, 03:56:10 PM »
Hi everybody,
I have a problem with my P6. The level of the master output is very very low.
Can you help me? I really need a solution. I'm gonna play very soon and it doesnt work...
Thankss

Shaw

Re: Problem with my Prophet 6 output level
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 04:31:10 PM »
Hi everybody,
I have a problem with my P6. The level of the master output is very very low.
Can you help me? I really need a solution. I'm gonna play very soon and it doesnt work...
Thankss

Check program volume  (especially if the synth is set to manual mode) as well as the levels for OSC 1, OSC 2 and SubOsc in the mixer section, and the Envelope Amount in the Amp Env section.  Also check the Sustain level in the Amp Env, and last, but not least, check the volume knob on your amp. [had to throw that in there]

Hope that helps, if not, contact DSI support.

Cheers!
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 09:00:52 AM »
Of course, I've already checked all this parameters. But the output level stay very low. I can't understand. I just bought the synth on b-side at Thomann. Maybe I just need to send it back. But I need it to play very soon. Arghhh!
Thanks for your reply.
If anybody have other solution, please help me.

Novem

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 10:13:09 PM »
Try global reset..hold down global button and press write. Now check your audio output status, I set mine to stereo. Use alternate 1/4" cables from Prophet outs to mixer, and turn amp sustain all the way up.

N.

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 12:55:00 PM »
What about the headphone out, does it work properly?