Take 5 Firmware Update - Feature Requests

Re: Take 5 Firmware Update - Feature Requests
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2022, 07:12:45 AM »
Maybe a FW update that allows for user driven FW reset, if it's stuck on the TAKE5 logo - like mine is today.....

« Reply #121 on: September 09, 2022, 09:46:19 AM »
i would love to see an adjustment to how velocity responds, i find that the black keys on the Take 5 are a bit too sensitive compared to the white keys which makes it hard to play certain passages which has me turn off velocity off altogether.

It's a nice feeling keybed so that would make it more usable IMO.

« Reply #122 on: September 15, 2022, 07:11:50 AM »
this is the best synth i've ever used. it could benefit a great deal from either a fw update, or even a rev2 version. all it needs is a 3rd looping envelope, 3rd Osc, 2nd SVF,AM/VCA modulation options, more mod slots. just combine the sound of the T5 with the versatility of the best parts of the P12 (mostly modulation stuff) & the features of the Pro 3 (filter, 3rd osc, seq?, 3rd env)

i believe this will one day be recognized as one of the best synths in the world. it is severely underrated for some reason, but i still wish we could get some more features because i cannot switch now that i have heard the gorgeous sound of the Take-5, but i also dont want to feel limited by the sound design options. make it more expensive, i dont know. we need a mk2. is this even a possibility now that dave is gone (rip)? will novation be able to take it further, maybe even by adding some cool peal stuff to this perfect voice engine/vco/filter?

« Reply #123 on: September 15, 2022, 08:19:38 AM »
A lot of improvement idea for the best synth you ever used! 😀

As i already wrote down some pages before, i think there will be no update, there are small things to be updated first but since the release, no single update.

Strange!

« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2022, 02:29:21 PM »
Maybe there is already a way to do this, but it sure would be swell if you could change the initialized patch parameters.