The Official Sequential/DSI Forum

Take 5 Firmware Update - Feature Requests

Re: Take 5 Firmware Update - Feature Requests
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2021, 08:48:39 AM »
After some weeks of use my two top requests are:

- More banks for patch storage (seriously, please, why this restriction in 2021?)
- Value/parameter feedback in display (a visual feedback is great for finding sweet spots and remember settings)

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2021, 09:03:36 AM »
It would be great if the envelopes retriggered while using the sustain pedal. On the OB-6 and Prophet 6 you can activate this via Key Mode, and it works like a charm.

magikroom

• www.geosynths.com
    • GEOSynths
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2021, 11:07:09 PM »
I'd like to see the ability to transpose for each patch in semitones.
GEOSynths - Fresh, new sounds for DSI Prophet REV2 (Vol 1 & 2) - Prophet 12 - Sequential Prophet 6 - DSI OB6 (Volume 1 & 2)  Novation PEAK - Behringer DeepMind 12 (Vol 1 & 2) - Korg Prologue - Korg KingKorg - Nord Lead A1 - Roland System 8 & Roland Cloud.

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2021, 02:58:53 AM »
I hear that linear/Thru Zero Fm was added to the Pro 2 in a firmware update & someone from sequential mentioned that it would potentially be possible to add it to the Pro 3. I think it would be amazing to have that type of capability here.

I would also like to see a desktop version that fits in a Gator Bag & the addition of the pro3 dco/wavetable osc so I can modulate the Modulator (vco2) with a wavetable osc

« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2021, 06:07:19 AM »
Just joined up to chime in - it would be great if we could get a one-shot (non-looping) mode for the LFOs. Then LFO 2 would basically be usable as a 3rd envelope which would be absolutely incredible!

« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2021, 03:59:58 AM »
I absolutely love this synth but I canít help but think that I would spend an extra $1000 if i could get a straight up poly version of the pro 3 with the filters, sequencer, same screen and displays, envelope 3 (looping), more lfos, wavetable osc, whatever else it has, and in a desktop version

This synth is the best synth Iíve ever touched but a poly pro 3 would be mind blowing. Best synth ever material

« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2021, 11:17:07 PM »
I'm using the Take5 some weeks now and so far i'm happy with it...

But if i had a wish i would like to see the following things...

- using one of the knobs left or right to switch through the Presets instead of using the Bank and program buttons.

- if i move the knob, it's not the badest idea to see the parameter on the screen, i know this isn't necessary because using your ears instead of parameters is the better way, but sometimes i want to see were i am...

- and as some people already mentioned, more places to save own programs would be cool, too.

Frank

xoxo

« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2021, 01:20:25 AM »
- if i move the knob, it's not the badest idea to see the parameter on the screen, i know this isn't necessary because using your ears instead of parameters is the better way, but sometimes i want to see were i am...

Frank

there is a tiny dot in the digit (preset number) display, that is visible when you are on the presets value. but you have to be exactly on the value - its a bit sensible