The Official Sequential/DSI Forum

Take 5 Firmware Update - Feature Requests

Re: Take 5 Firmware Update - Feature Requests
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2021, 08:48:39 AM »
After some weeks of use my two top requests are:

- More banks for patch storage (seriously, please, why this restriction in 2021?)
- Value/parameter feedback in display (a visual feedback is great for finding sweet spots and remember settings)

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2021, 09:03:36 AM »
It would be great if the envelopes retriggered while using the sustain pedal. On the OB-6 and Prophet 6 you can activate this via Key Mode, and it works like a charm.

magikroom

• www.geosynths.com
    • GEOSynths
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2021, 11:07:09 PM »
I'd like to see the ability to transpose for each patch in semitones.
GEOSynths - Fresh, new sounds for DSI Prophet REV2 (Vol 1 & 2) - Prophet 12 - Sequential Prophet 6 - DSI OB6 (Volume 1 & 2)  Novation PEAK - Behringer DeepMind 12 (Vol 1 & 2) - Korg Prologue - Korg KingKorg - Nord Lead A1 - Roland System 8 & Roland Cloud.

« Reply #43 on: Yesterday at 02:58:53 AM »
I hear that linear/Thru Zero Fm was added to the Pro 2 in a firmware update & someone from sequential mentioned that it would potentially be possible to add it to the Pro 3. I think it would be amazing to have that type of capability here.

I would also like to see a desktop version that fits in a Gator Bag & the addition of the pro3 dco/wavetable osc so I can modulate the Modulator (vco2) with a wavetable osc