The Official Sequential/DSI Forum

Dear Sequentials, hurry up a little bit... please !

Micky

Dear Sequentials, hurry up a little bit... please !
« on: August 23, 2021, 02:33:54 AM »
The Filter-Expression-Pedal- Issue isīnt worth this great instrument and his playability.

Really waiting for a new os without this bug, itīs time !

Sorry for my english, iīm from Germany...

Re: Dear Sequentials, hurry up a little bit... please !
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 08:45:22 AM »
Yes, +1!!
And while we're at it again, can you please lower the pedal range with increased cutoff. If cutoff is set to 5, the pedal is maxed out at half. Would be great, if I could use the other half, too, right?

Steffan

Re: Dear Sequentials, hurry up a little bit... please !
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2021, 10:34:56 AM »
If voltage from pedal is added to voltage from the knob in hardware, what you ask may not be possible.

But, even if it was possible to modify this in firmware, how would it work if you also have an LFO or envelope affecting cutoff? If knob is at 20% and LFO is at 25%, so total cutoff is at 45%, then when full travel of pedal would have a range of the other 55% of cutoff. But, a moment later LFO would be at -10%, for a total of 10% cutoff, so what would be the range of the pedal, 90%? Or would you just ignore the LFO and keep it at 80% if knob is at 20%? Either way, I think it is exactly fine as it is.

Re: Dear Sequentials, hurry up a little bit... please !
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2021, 08:52:18 AM »
With the new OS 2.0.0 thereīs a great improvement for the
"pedal-cutoff-steppin-issue"   ;D

Thank you very very much Sequential staff  !!!!    8)


Cheers !
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 09:54:33 AM by HockeBocke »
1976 MiniKORG700s // 1978 Prophet-5 rev.2 // 1981 KORG CX-3 // 1984 DX7 // 2020 Prophet-10 rev.4 // MoPho Box // 2 Creamware MiniMax // Creamware Pro-12 // 2 EMU-Proteus 2000 // EMU-Vintage Keys  // Casio VZ-10M // Roland VK-8M // Fatar SL 880 //