Prophet 5 Module, front Sequential badge...

Prophet 5 Module, front Sequential badge...
« on: July 26, 2021, 07:11:50 PM »
Hey everyone. I got a brand new Prophet 5 Rev 4 desktop module. I'm wondering about the Sequential name badge on the front edge. Shining a light on it it appears to be silvery metal like aluminum, but covered with a peelable plastic coating. There are ragged little bits all along the edges of it. I'm tempted to peel it to reveal the sleek beautiful aluminum badge underneath. However, part of me suspects that the front badge is actually just a sticker and that peeling it would be bad.

Can anyone confirm one way or the other, please?

Thanks!  :)

Re: Prophet 5 Module, front Sequential badge...
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 07:41:35 PM »
Hey everyone. I got a brand new Prophet 5 Rev 4 desktop module. I'm wondering about the Sequential name badge on the front edge. Shining a light on it it appears to be silvery metal like aluminum, but covered with a peelable plastic coating. There are ragged little bits all along the edges of it. I'm tempted to peel it to reveal the sleek beautiful aluminum badge underneath. However, part of me suspects that the front badge is actually just a sticker and that peeling it would be bad.

Can anyone confirm one way or the other, please?

Thanks!  :)

There is indeed a thin protective layer of plastic that can be peeled off with relative ease. The aluminum Sequential badge beneath will still be there for you, fear not!

Re: Prophet 5 Module, front Sequential badge...
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 11:27:56 PM »
Thank you. You have just helped me.
My inset Sequential badge can now breathe as it was meant to. Peeling was so satisfying!
Gorgeous!
Thank you!!!