Prophet 5 module CV in not tracking

Prophet 5 module CV in not tracking
« on: June 19, 2021, 02:16:10 AM »
Using the CV and gate inputs, i'm no longer able to perform pitch sequences and sadly the calibration procedure doesn't appear to do anything.  Wondering if anyone else has experienced issue and if there's a fix I'm missing? I've tried resetting global, recallibrating CV and clearing tuning but nothing has worked sadly. I've raised a ticket.  Will post here if I find a fix.

Re: Prophet 5 module CV in not tracking
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2021, 01:33:56 PM »
Using the CV and gate inputs, i'm no longer able to perform pitch sequences and sadly the calibration procedure doesn't appear to do anything.  Wondering if anyone else has experienced issue and if there's a fix I'm missing? I've tried resetting global, recallibrating CV and clearing tuning but nothing has worked sadly. I've raised a ticket.  Will post here if I find a fix.

I had this issue just recently too when trying the CV/Gate inputs for the first time. My Prophet-10 seemed to only track octaves, weirdly, nothing in between. Let us know if you have a fix!

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2022, 03:38:03 PM »
i have the same issue now. It was working this afternoon, but now not anymore.

I tried resetting globals, resetting tuning and doing tuning again and again. I also reinstalled the latest software. 
It just broken now.

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2022, 01:53:26 PM »
the VCOs now react a bit to incoming CV. But it seems it's totally screwed up.
If i set 3 to - 99 and 4 to 99 i get at least some reaction to CV.. but its out of tune.

the CV scaling menu seems to have some different functionality than the manual says (or at least unmentioned functions )
- has someone the full understanding of this?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 02:18:46 PM by verstaerker »

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2022, 04:23:51 PM »
i was able to solve the mystery with the support:
There is in the CV tuning menu, point Nr 5 -it’s auto calibrate. For it to work you have connect a cable from P10s CV-out to it’s CV-In.
Then you hit 5. It calibrates the CV. Now everything works!

Unfortunately this nowhere explained ...