GEOSynths Live - Today 2pm EST - Prophet 10 and the LFE + Competition.

magikroom

• www.geosynths.com
    • GEOSynths
Hi all,

I'm starting my new Live Show later today (GEOSynths Live) with the Prophet 10 and will be going over 4 options for converting it to a Stereo Signal, 2 with hardware and 2 with Plugins. 

I'll also be demonstrating the Low Frequency Expander (LFE) by Yorick Tech, which has the latest functionality, options and highlighting what it can add to the Prophet 5/10, which you can't do on the Synth itself.

There also will be a Competition to win the PS-20 Synth by Cherry Audio. 

It'd be great if you could join me - 8pm GMT (2pm EST)

https://youtu.be/zlHqxpzKMw0
GEOSynths - Fresh, new sounds for DSI Prophet REV2 (Vol 1 & 2) - Prophet 12 - Sequential Prophet 6 - DSI OB6 (Volume 1 & 2)  Novation PEAK - Behringer DeepMind 12 (Vol 1 & 2) - Korg Prologue - Korg KingKorg - Nord Lead A1 - Roland System 8 & Roland Cloud.

jok3r

I hope I can watch this afterwards, too...
Prophet Rev2, Moog Matriarch, Novation Peak, Arturia DrumBrute Impact, Korg Kronos 2 88, Kurzweil PC 361, Yamaha S90ES

CPN37

Hi all,

I'm starting my new Live Show later today (GEOSynths Live) with the Prophet 10 and will be going over 4 options for converting it to a Stereo Signal, 2 with hardware and 2 with Plugins. 

I'll also be demonstrating the Low Frequency Expander (LFE) by Yorick Tech, which has the latest functionality, options and highlighting what it can add to the Prophet 5/10, which you can't do on the Synth itself.

Excellent! Very interested in the LFE so will be tuning in.
Sequential Prophet 5 Rev4, Sequential Circuits Pro One, Sequential Prophet Rev2-8, Minimoog, ARP Pro Soloist, Roland Jupiter 4, Roland Juno 60

nickcarlisle.bandcamp.com

Great! I’ll be watching!

Hi all,

Great, thanks for taking the time out to do this! would be ace if you could explain how the prophet and LFE are setup so they can communicate with each other.

magikroom

• www.geosynths.com
    • GEOSynths
Hi all,

Great, thanks for taking the time out to do this! would be ace if you could explain how the prophet and LFE are setup so they can communicate with each other.

Thanks, I’m actually doing a proper review of it and will be adding the setup as part of it. :)

GEOSynths - Fresh, new sounds for DSI Prophet REV2 (Vol 1 & 2) - Prophet 12 - Sequential Prophet 6 - DSI OB6 (Volume 1 & 2)  Novation PEAK - Behringer DeepMind 12 (Vol 1 & 2) - Korg Prologue - Korg KingKorg - Nord Lead A1 - Roland System 8 & Roland Cloud.

Thank you for a great show. I downloaded the Valhalla Supermassive and the TAL-chorus after the show and works like a dream for dreamlike P5 sounds - great tips!

Quote from: magikroom link=topic=5424.msg5318
[/quote

Thanks, I’m actually doing a proper review of it and will be adding the setup as part of it. :)

Awesome, I'll make sure to send you a patreon beer later!  8)