Loose pitch wheel

Loose pitch wheel
« on: October 19, 2023, 07:26:41 AM »
Hi, first post here...just purchased what was listed as a "mint" Rev 2 on Reverb. It arrived yesterday and everything is great except that the pitch wheel seems loose. Others have said this is an easy fix and I should reach out to Sequential rather than send it back...is there some sort of document that would show me how this can be fixed? I'm comfortable with electronics (have a large modular eurorack system and have worked on my own PCs)...but I am nervous about doing this without proper guidance.

Otherwise I would have to send it back to the seller which I really don't want to do  :(

Re: Loose pitch wheel
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2023, 02:30:54 PM »
Hi, first post here...just purchased what was listed as a "mint" Rev 2 on Reverb. It arrived yesterday and everything is great except that the pitch wheel seems loose. Others have said this is an easy fix and I should reach out to Sequential rather than send it back...is there some sort of document that would show me how this can be fixed? I'm comfortable with electronics (have a large modular eurorack system and have worked on my own PCs)...but I am nervous about doing this without proper guidance.

Otherwise I would have to send it back to the seller which I really don't want to do  :(

Welcome aboard! Sequential support are notoriously helpful. Reach out to them directly indeed and I'm sure they'll walk you through a fix.

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2023, 07:51:54 AM »
Welcome aboard! Sequential support are notoriously helpful. Reach out to them directly indeed and I'm sure they'll walk you through a fix.

Thank you sir! Sequential support did send me the information I need and I'm happy to report that I was able to fix the issue myself! So in love with my new Rev 2!

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2023, 08:50:20 AM »

Thank you sir! Sequential support did send me the information I need and I'm happy to report that I was able to fix the issue myself! So in love with my new Rev 2!

Great to hear! And Sequential support rock - every time.