Is there any way to overwrite the init patch on the prophet-6?

It may sound like a stupid question, but I really just want to be able to go to my init patch and have it set up to my personal preference. One example, I like to keep my Key Mode on "Last" and to be able to have it ready to go when I want to start patching would save me the frustration of having to do it every time! If anyone has any solutions it would mean a lot to me!

Thanks,
Julian

LPF83

Re: Is there any way to overwrite the init patch on the prophet-6?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2021, 06:33:12 AM »
It may sound like a stupid question, but I really just want to be able to go to my init patch and have it set up to my personal preference. One example, I like to keep my Key Mode on "Last" and to be able to have it ready to go when I want to start patching would save me the frustration of having to do it every time! If anyone has any solutions it would mean a lot to me!

Thanks,
Julian

You could save your patch template into a user slot, then save the template to the target slot as the first step of creating a new patch.  Editor/librarian software might make some of this easier depending on your patch creation workflow.
Prophet 10, OB-X8m, Prophet 6, OB-6, 3rd Wave, Prophet 12m, Prophet Rev2-16, Toraiz AS-1, Pro 2, Virus TI2, Moog SlimPhatty, Hydrasynth desktop, Korg Minilogue XDm, Roland JP-8080, Roland System-8, Roland SPD-SX SE / Octapad, Maschine, Cubase/Ableton/Akai MPC