Known Bug or is my pro3 broken?

Known Bug or is my pro3 broken?
« on: March 07, 2021, 01:41:30 PM »
Hey guys, my pro3 sometimes holds a midi note out of noting and always keeps notes sustained. The unit is standalone without a daw or food pedal.
Is this a known bug or should I contact the support?

My unit also had faulty behaviour (sustained notes and the sound bypassed all envelopes and filters) which was fixed with a repair.

What do you think?

Re: Known Bug or is my pro3 broken?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 12:45:15 PM »
I encountered an issue recently where, while I was playing notes while switching between mono- and paraphonic mode, the Pro 3 got into a weird state where one note was always stuck on, unless I played that note, which would turn it off while I was holding it down.  I had to restart the Pro 3 to get out of that state.

Probably not related to what you're seeing, and I only encountered this once.  Sharing in case there's anything that sounds familiar.

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2021, 06:27:19 AM »
I encountered an issue recently where, while I was playing notes while switching between mono- and paraphonic mode, the Pro 3 got into a weird state where one note was always stuck on, unless I played that note, which would turn it off while I was holding it down.  I had to restart the Pro 3 to get out of that state.

Probably not related to what you're seeing, and I only encountered this once.  Sharing in case there's anything that sounds familiar.
Sounds very similar to an issue I've experienced where the keyboard essentially reversed itself. All notes would immediately behave as if Hold was engaged and they would stop when a key was pressed like a brake pedal.

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2021, 12:29:22 PM »
I had that happen on my first unit that was sent back, but I haven't had it on my new one.

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2021, 01:40:46 PM »

Sounds very similar to an issue I've experienced where the keyboard essentially reversed itself. All notes would immediately behave as if Hold was engaged and they would stop when a key was pressed like a brake pedal.

Same here since my PRO3 arrived one year ago: After some few notes played, the keyboard reverses the action: Key down sends a release, key up sends a note.
I wasn't really ready to send the unit back for repair, since a power off/on cycle works and I was confident that it is just a firmware issue. Now, after reading this, it seems that I got another broken unit. How sad.

Pym

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2021, 04:36:28 PM »
Make sure you're updated to the latest OS version, that bug has been fixed
Sequential

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2021, 03:37:54 AM »

Thanks for your reply, but I already have 1.1.2.8 running here.

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2021, 11:24:54 AM »
I don't know how this can be, but since a few days, the PRO3 runs flawlessly. Operation time about 15-16 hours now without any issues, so I keep my fingers crossed that this has actually been fixed. Thank you once more!

Pym

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2021, 03:08:57 PM »
It will definitely be in the release tomorrow. Finishing it up now!

Thanks for your reply, but I already have 1.1.2.8 running here.
Sequential

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2021, 04:23:08 AM »
It will definitely be in the release tomorrow. Finishing it up now!

Fantastic!