How do I make the Mod and Pitch Wheels only effect one Layer?

How do I make the Mod and Pitch Wheels only effect one Layer?
« on: February 26, 2021, 12:06:09 PM »
Hello, I'm a newbie - please forgive me if this is a RTFM situation.
I LOVE the Rev2.
Q: I'm using it in SPILT mode with Lower half on Channel 1 and Upper on Channel 2.
When I send Mod Wheel/Pitch MIDI data to Channel 1, Channel 2 also reacts.
How can I disable this so CH1 and CH2 independently respond to Mod/Pitch wheel data?

4dubs

Re: How do I make the Mod and Pitch Wheels only effect one Layer?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 06:15:06 PM »
The pitch bend range for each layer is found in Misc Parameters (the button under the display).  It can be set independently for each layer, so you'd simply set the value to zero to disable it on a given layer.  The mod wheel can also be disabled for each layer independently within the Modulation section.  Press "source", use the select knob to find the mod wheel routing you wish to disable, and set the value to zero or the destination to "off". 

You're probably already aware, but because you mentioned you're new at this, you toggle between editing of the two layers with the Edit Layer B button.
DSI:  Prophet 6, Rev 2 16v, Pro 2, OB6
Other:  Moog One 8v, Model D reissue, Voyager, Sub 37, Nord Stage 2 SW73, Behringer Mono/Poly & 2600, Studiologic Sledge Black, Arturia Matrixbrute, Waldorf Iridium desktop & STVC, Mellotron Micro, Modal Cobalt 8X, Expresive E Osmose

Re: How do I make the Mod and Pitch Wheels only effect one Layer?
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2021, 09:44:03 AM »
for the mod wheel, toggle to whatever layer you don't want it to respond on. Go to the mod slot labeled mod wheel and set the destination to off.