Help Request for an Evolver Owner

chysn

Help Request for an Evolver Owner
« on: February 18, 2021, 08:01:39 PM »
I no longer have an Evolver, so I wanted to ask a favor of anybody who'd be willing and has time to make a WAV file of all the individual Evolver digital waveforms.

This would be a single WAV file with a single digital oscillator playing, flipping through each digital waveform from 0-95 with the filter fully open, maybe at note A1 for about a quarter of a second per waveform. It doesn't need to be exact, because I'll break it apart in Audacity into single cycles.

I would like to use Evolver (VS) digital waveforms as the basis for Pro 3 wavetables, but I haven't been able to find them in a digital format.
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

www.wav2pro3.comwww.soundcloud.com/beige-mazewww.github.com/chysnwww.beigemaze.com

he/him/his

Re: Help Request for an Evolver Owner
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 10:45:54 AM »
I no longer have an Evolver, so I wanted to ask a favor of anybody who'd be willing and has time to make a WAV file of all the individual Evolver digital waveforms.

This would be a single WAV file with a single digital oscillator playing, flipping through each digital waveform from 0-95 with the filter fully open, maybe at note A1 for about a quarter of a second per waveform. It doesn't need to be exact, because I'll break it apart in Audacity into single cycles.

I would like to use Evolver (VS) digital waveforms as the basis for Pro 3 wavetables, but I haven't been able to find them in a digital format.

Shoot, just saw this.  Still need? I will be getting back in my rotation to the PEK in a few weeks and I could pop these off.
Sequential/DSI Equipment: Poly Evolver Keyboard, Evolver desktop,   Pro-2, Pro-3, OB6, P-12,

https://Soundcloud.com/wavescape-1

chysn

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2021, 12:17:00 PM »

Shoot, just saw this.  Still need? I will be getting back in my rotation to the PEK in a few weeks and I could pop these off.

Yeah, I'd appreciate it! I'd like to turn them into a group of six Pro 3 wavetables.
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

www.wav2pro3.comwww.soundcloud.com/beige-mazewww.github.com/chysnwww.beigemaze.com

he/him/his

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2021, 05:00:48 PM »
 See if this works.   I set as basic patch, cut down to a mono track,  just Osc. #3, no mod, or effect, no pan.  About 3/4 sec each.  I'd cut from the middle to avoid the initial peak.  I adjusted to 16 bit to reduce file size, but still too big to send.  So I posted on Soundcloud.  For some reason I have no Waveform on #95, it was just silent.   They are all "sequential" in order  ;)

https://soundcloud.com/wavescape-1/pek-wave-forms-osc-3-forms-1-94

Sequential/DSI Equipment: Poly Evolver Keyboard, Evolver desktop,   Pro-2, Pro-3, OB6, P-12,

chysn

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2021, 12:17:31 PM »
See if this works.   I set as basic patch, cut down to a mono track,  just Osc. #3, no mod, or effect, no pan.  About 3/4 sec each.  I'd cut from the middle to avoid the initial peak.  I adjusted to 16 bit to reduce file size, but still too big to send.  So I posted on Soundcloud.  For some reason I have no Waveform on #95, it was just silent.   They are all "sequential" in order  ;)

Thanks, I really appreciate you doing this. Yes, as I recall, the last waveform was silence.

If it's not too much additional trouble, could you please edit that track and select "Enable direct downloads" on the Permissions tab?
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

he/him/his

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2021, 08:59:04 AM »
No problem, at work now, but I get that free up in next day or so.

chysn

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2021, 08:27:40 AM »
No problem, at work now, but I get that free up in next day or so.

Thanks a ton, Soundquest! I've completed a Pro 3 wavetable for the first 16 waveforms. The rest are coming soon!

https://forum.sequential.com/index.php/topic,4547.msg56014.html#msg56014
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

he/him/his

chysn

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2023, 04:24:20 PM »
Cleaning house on my MacBook Pro, and found this. It occurred to me that somebody might find it useful. I'll certainly find it useful as an MPC user. This is a directory Evolver VS waveforms, broken down into individual single-cycle WAV files. Thanks again to SoundQuest for providing the raw material.

Evolver.zip contains the ones I used for Pro 3 wavetables, while Evolver-128.zip contains WAV files resampled to 128 samples, so you can get more authentic Evolver aliasing!

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2023, 08:36:01 PM by chysn »
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

he/him/his