not Polyphonic LFO

not Polyphonic LFO
« on: May 18, 2016, 07:43:06 AM »
Hi people

as i konow the LFO on OB6  is per voice, so i MUST have 6 LFO but...

why I cant' be able to run my LFO in polyphonic way ? all the key pressed have the same cicles of the LFO assigned (for example in slow pitch modulation, I cant' hear 6 ambulance but ONE big ambulance !)

thank you
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 07:52:58 AM by Redrain68 »

Re: not Polyphonic LFO
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 07:53:26 AM »
Hi people

as i konw the LFO on OB6  is per voice, so 6 i MUST have 6 LFO but...

why I cant' be able to run my LFO in polyphonic way ? all the key pressed have the same cicles of the LFO assigned (for example in slow pitch modulation, I cant' hear 6 ambulance but ONE big ambulance !)

thank you

On the OB-6 and the Prophet-6 the LFO affects all voices the same way. It's the X-Mod and PolyMod respectively that provide a modulation amount per voice.

Re: not Polyphonic LFO
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 08:38:14 PM »
Hi people

as i konw the LFO on OB6  is per voice, so 6 i MUST have 6 LFO but...

thank you

On the OB-6 and the Prophet-6 the LFO affects all voices the same way. It's the X-Mod and PolyMod respectively that provide a modulation amount per voice.

I find I am able to get Flutters/Tremello/Vibratto type textures with it
and I've not played with it all that much yet.
KorgR3;DSI OB-6;Yamaha Reface DX;&CP
VST's:FM8,Dexed,DaHornet,PlogueChipSounds,
Anticipated $$$:
Synth: OberheimTVP, Arturia MatrixBrute, KorgMS20m, Korg Arp Rev1/2FS,(DSI Pro2;Rev2;vs Atmultitron)
Akemie's Castle, Make Noise 0-coast, Odytron
OtherModularSuggestions??
+Line6Helix