What FX are you using?

Shaw

Re: What FX are you using?
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2017, 05:11:11 AM »
Can someone explain to the uninitiated why you wouldn't consider software options for things like reverb, chorus and flange - as opposed to the discussed effects pedals.

Is it the character & hands on tactile control element?
No software that I've seen on the market can do what an Eventide H7600 is capable of doing. It is insanely powerful.
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |

ARNK

• Audio wishes from planet Mars / MEME DespiZer
    • Returning to Zero
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2017, 11:19:49 AM »
Can someone explain to the uninitiated why you wouldn't consider software options for things like reverb, chorus and flange - as opposed to the discussed effects pedals.

Is it the character & hands on tactile control element?
No software that I've seen on the market can do what an Eventide H7600 is capable of doing. It is insanely powerful.

Holy shit, at that price I'd hope not! It does look amazing.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 11:24:29 AM by ARNK »
The greater the humiliation, the greater the rate of evaporation of that feeling and all subsequent dispositions. Make a comfortable world not a hot one.

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2017, 04:57:50 AM »
I would also checkout some old rack units - they go for peanuts and are often extremely powerful and flexible for the money.

Shaw

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2017, 05:17:53 AM »
I would also checkout some old rack units - they go for peanuts and are often extremely powerful and flexible for the money.
+1
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |