A collective thank you to the folks at DSI

A collective thank you to the folks at DSI
« on: January 28, 2021, 11:15:39 AM »
Since I'm someone who has been somewhat vocal on this message board about some of my complaints about the Prophet in the past, I think it's important that I be vocal about this as well:

THANK YOU! Thank you to anyone and everyone who has been involved in the new Prophet 6 updates. It feels so nice to still be getting updates this long after purchasing this beautiful instrument, and it is especially amazing that the nature of these updates is to offer completely new and game changing functionality to the Prophet 6. I never would have dreamed that ya'll would offer MPE support, and I am so grateful that you are! Additionally, offering the vintage knob operation on the P6 inspires so much confidence and good faith in ya'll that it almost brought me to tears when I saw it, because it so surprised my jaded and cynical old heart. I'm proud to be using your instruments, and I'm just so thankful for the work you're doing for your customers, and for your continued presence in the world.

Re: A collective thank you to the folks at DSI
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 05:17:41 AM »
Could not agree more !  A  BIG  THANK  YOU  !!!

Re: A collective thank you to the folks at DSI
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2021, 06:48:27 AM »
Agreed, 5 years after my purchase I keep falling in love with this synth over and over again.