Acoustic Piano VST

timboréale

• MIDI nerd
Re: Acoustic Piano VST
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2021, 09:48:43 AM »
Thank you! It's always awesome to find out that I have even more pianos than I thought!

I wish this happened with my Sequential/DSI physical synths!  ;D
Prophet 6 keyboard, Rev2-16, Prophet 12 Keyboard, Nords, etc...

chysn

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2021, 10:00:30 AM »
Thank you! It's always awesome to find out that I have even more pianos than I thought!

"We're glad you're enjoying your Pro 3. Look behind your couch for your promotional Prophet 6!"
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

www.wav2pro3.comwww.soundcloud.com/beige-mazewww.github.com/chysnwww.beigemaze.com

he/him/his

timboréale

• MIDI nerd
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2021, 10:17:14 AM »

"We're glad you're enjoying your Pro 3. Look behind your couch for your promotional Prophet 6!"

If this would actually happen I'd go out and buy a Pro 3 right now!
Prophet 6 keyboard, Rev2-16, Prophet 12 Keyboard, Nords, etc...

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2021, 08:06:18 AM »
I went for it, picked up the same Pianoteq instrument packs as chysn - the Steinway D and U4 uprights. I've been on such a 80s jag lately that the bonus CP-80 was what pushed me over the finish line. Really, though, it's the upright pianos that have my heart.

When I was living in Cambridge with my then-wife, we rented the lowliest piano in the basement of Miller's Music. It was the "Charlie Brown Christmas Tree" of pianos. When my band was making our first record, the bassist/co-producer insisted I re-do all my home-recorded piano parts on the studio's Yamaha grand (with its 10cc pedigree, I was told...), to ensure our record was "posh and polished." I was happy to give it a try but I knew my home-baked tracks were keepers and I was pleased when he finally came 'round in agreement. God bless that little scrappy Silberman, with its weird metallic overtones. The Pianoteq uprights - some of them anyway - are, for me, simply the sound of "songwriting." Lovely stuff and thanks to all on the forum who've sung the Pianoteq's praises. I'd not heard of the company before.