« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2021, 01:02:50 PM »
1 for vintage knob
1 for MPE support
1 for better naming of sounds-groups etc
1 for Overdrive
1 for luck

Re: Vintage knob function for PX?
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2021, 01:01:46 AM »
This would make the prophet X amazing if Sequential can add the vintage knob to the VA and the sample section!  its a tad static this synth...   

please please please do this

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2021, 09:54:29 AM »
Mod Matrix: Slop 3 to Filter Env and Oscillator Frequency. Slop 4 to Amp Env and Instrument frequency.

Pretty much does it.

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2021, 02:58:45 PM »
Vintage knob function on the PX makes total sense.

It's not just pitches and envelope timings. It is also things like VCA levels, filter cutoff levels, filter resonance levels.

Being able to dial in this kind of variability between voices would make the PX's sounds so much richer and more interesting - even more than it already is!

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2021, 03:12:18 PM »
Vintage knob function on the PX makes total sense.

It's not just pitches and envelope timings. It is also things like VCA levels, filter cutoff levels, filter resonance levels.

Being able to dial in this kind of variability between voices would make the PX's sounds so much richer and more interesting - even more than it already is!

I feel you. There were 2 PX Updates since the start of this thread, but no feedback from Sequential yet. Maybe it is technically not possible to implement?
OB6 desktop x2, DSI Rev2 16, Toraiz AS-1, Prophet 12, Pro 2, Vermona 14, Roland System 8, Matrixbrute, Jomox Sunsyn MKII

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2021, 01:54:17 AM »
I dream about a Vintage Knob since 6 month...

I love my PX and Sequential in general (I've got a OB6 too)... But I'm amazed in 2021 that a company don't reply to customer inquieries. As 8DIO partener ship I think we can understand choices or limitation.
This silence sounds like an abandonment of the customer community.