The Official Sequential/DSI Forum

Voice expansion

Re: Voice expansion
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2021, 09:38:15 AM »
Just came back to see if this thread had slipped further down in the rankings.  I was very surprised to see they released the board, and am also very happy.  I will be buying this upgrade in the very near future. This is great news.  Ever since I sold my P5 Rev 2 back in the 90's that was faulty, I had wanted another P5 and that is what I got with the Rev 4.  It was a tough decision to forgo the extra voices, but we get to have the best of both worlds now.  Thanks so much Sequential. 

« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2021, 11:00:15 AM »
Any idea when they will ship these? t is almost a week with no other notification. Did they mention it was a pre-order for an upcoming release?

« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2021, 02:00:24 PM »
i also ordered a week ago, and have heard nothing, other than my immediate order acknowledgment email.
hello?

« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2021, 02:28:04 PM »
Same here. No update and my order still shows as ‘processing’. Funny, cos my credit card seems to consider it ‘processed’ 😂

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2021, 12:35:25 PM »
I emailed Support for an update. Got a nice passive-aggressive reply LOL. Expected to ship this week but if I don’t like it I “can always cancel” my order.