P5/P10 transpose function ?

P5/P10 transpose function ?
« on: September 02, 2023, 02:35:35 PM »
hey I lover the transpose function on my P6 and OB8X, I've just taken delivery of a P10 and this feature isn't available. Does anyone know of a work around or key combination that will transpose the keyboard up and down ?

Re: P5/P10 transpose function ?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2023, 08:09:05 PM »
You'll have to use an external MIDI keyboard to transpose for now

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2023, 03:12:25 AM »
hey I lover the transpose function on my P6 and OB8X, I've just taken delivery of a P10 and this feature isn't available. Does anyone know of a work around or key combination that will transpose the keyboard up and down ?
The Yorick Tech LFE has a transpose feature (amongst many other goodies).

chysn

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2023, 11:39:32 AM »
Rev 4's problem isn't lack of transpose; it's that its transpose affects only the sound engine and not MIDI output. Another extra-page option that allows you to control the behavior of transpose would be super-welcome. This would be consistent with other options (like "hold" and "resonance compensation") that allow you to either keep or change legacy behavior.

The optional behavior could affect transposition of MIDI output and local control output. This would allow the Rev 4 to be used as a transposable MIDI controller. This type of transpose would not affect notes received via MIDI In.

I'd definitely switch to that behavior on my synth. It would be nice.
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

www.wav2pro3.comwww.soundcloud.com/beige-mazewww.github.com/chysnwww.beigemaze.com

he/him/his