How to sync Pro3 to Motu Digital Performer midi clock?

How to sync Pro3 to Motu Digital Performer midi clock?
« on: December 28, 2020, 04:31:07 PM »
Hi - I would like to sync my Pro3 to my DAW's midi clock, so it's Arp and Seq tempos match the song I am working on. First I tried setting Midi Clock Mode to IN, but when I did this, many presets no longer play sound and the sequencer will not turn on. Then I read in the manual about setting it to Slave, but that setting is not available in my settings. Any ideas?

Re: How to sync Pro3 to Motu Digital Performer midi clock?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2022, 06:51:50 PM »
Hi - I would like to sync my Pro3 to my DAW's midi clock, so it's Arp and Seq tempos match the song I am working on. First I tried setting Midi Clock Mode to IN, but when I did this, many presets no longer play sound and the sequencer will not turn on. Then I read in the manual about setting it to Slave, but that setting is not available in my settings. Any ideas?

Any update on this? There is no slave mode in my midi settings.

Elric

• Peak Oil
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2022, 06:52:27 PM »
Probably something in the Global / MIDI settings.
Make sure the MIDI Clock Cable In is set correctly, to either MIDI or USB.
There might be other setting in the to try as well. (MIDI Control Enable?, Arp Beat Sync?)
:Elric:
Kurzweil K, Pro3, TX81z, K1r, Triton w/MOSS, Wavestation EX in a bag in the corner.

chysn

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2022, 06:58:18 PM »

Any update on this? There is no slave mode in my midi settings.

“Slave” has been renamed to “In,” and “Slave thru” to “In thru.”
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 07:00:55 PM by chysn »
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

www.wav2pro3.comwww.soundcloud.com/beige-mazewww.github.com/chysnwww.beigemaze.com

he/him/his

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2022, 10:29:00 AM »
How did you get on with this? I'm in a similar situation.Thanks.