Woodworker doing synth panels

Woodworker doing synth panels
« on: December 20, 2020, 02:23:15 PM »
I made some panels for my synths and thought I’d share what I’ve been doing

https://youtu.be/DDT7FtU-YnU

Let me know what you guys think

- Nick
Prophet~6|Prophet~10 Rev3|Prophet~10 Rev4|OB-6|OB-Xa |Minimoog Model-D (reissue)|Tempest|DMX|LinnDrum|Drumtraks

Re: Woodworker doing synth panels
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 06:08:10 PM »
Very nice! That is very beautiful work. I’m guessing you sell these? I would be interested in a set for a Prophet 6.

ddp

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 06:18:23 PM »
I'd be interested in black walnut or teak for my Tempest
Linnstrument, Pro 3 SE, Tempest, Prophet 10 & 12, Synclavier Regen, Cirklon 2, Torso T-1, Max/Ableton/Push 3, Kawai MP11SE, Pioneer Pro XDJ-XZ.

chysn

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2020, 06:37:58 PM »
Very impressive!
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

www.wav2pro3.comwww.soundcloud.com/beige-mazewww.github.com/chysnwww.beigemaze.com

he/him/his

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2020, 06:55:25 PM »
Very nice! That is very beautiful work. I’m guessing you sell these? I would be interested in a set for a Prophet 6.

Hey! That’s some good news! If you’re interested, send me a PM and we can’t talk details, thanks so much for the kind words
Prophet~6|Prophet~10 Rev3|Prophet~10 Rev4|OB-6|OB-Xa |Minimoog Model-D (reissue)|Tempest|DMX|LinnDrum|Drumtraks

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2020, 06:57:09 PM »
I'd be interested in black walnut or teak for my Tempest

Hey, teak would look very very nice, so would walnut. Would love to talk ideas , send me a PM when you get a chance and we can talk details, thanks so much,
Nick

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2020, 06:58:19 PM »
Very impressive!
Thank you kindly!
What type of pro-3 do you have? I recently got the one with the wooden case, and I made a set for it, it looks really good! PM me if you’re interested!
Thanks again for the kind response
Nick

chysn

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2020, 05:08:55 AM »
Very impressive!
Thank you kindly!
What type of pro-3 do you have? I recently got the one with the wooden case, and I made a set for it, it looks really good! PM me if you’re interested!
Nick

I have the standard edition.
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

www.wav2pro3.comwww.soundcloud.com/beige-mazewww.github.com/chysnwww.beigemaze.com

he/him/his

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2020, 07:21:28 AM »
Very impressive!
Thank you kindly!
Nick

I have the standard edition.

Isn’t it something? Have you ever used the external input to use its filter on other synths?

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2020, 05:07:48 AM »
Hey Nick! Remember me? I bought a couple of your panels a few months back. Just wanted to share some of my photos of the panels on the synths. They make my synths look much more mature. I'm especially glad for the replacement ones for my Neutron. The originals are too easy to ding. I'll have to get some matching ones for the other modules I own.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 05:15:16 AM by quantumofjoshua »

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2020, 06:16:12 AM »
Hey Nick! Remember me? I bought a couple of your panels a few months back. Just wanted to share some of my photos of the panels on the synths. They make my synths look much more mature. I'm especially glad for the replacement ones for my Neutron. The originals are too easy to ding. I'll have to get some matching ones for the other modules I own.

Hey Josh!!! How’s it going man?? That makes me very happy that you like the panels. They look great on your synths.

Did you end up picking up that behringer wasp? Send me a PM or email if you’re looking for more panels
Cheers!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 06:20:00 AM by SynthWolf »

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2020, 05:23:15 AM »

Hey Josh!!! How’s it going man?? That makes me very happy that you like the panels. They look great on your synths.

Did you end up picking up that behringer wasp? Send me a PM or email if you’re looking for more panels
Cheers!

I actually picked up a K2! But I’m glad these panels are universal. Sent you a PM talk soon?

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2021, 01:48:24 PM »
I ordered a set of the end panels from @SynthWolf for my Prophet 6. They arrived yesterday and are really wonderful. Quite beautiful and so smooth to the touch. 10/10!

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2021, 07:01:57 PM »
I ordered a set of the end panels from @SynthWolf for my Prophet 6. They arrived yesterday and are really wonderful. Quite beautiful and so smooth to the touch. 10/10!

Thanks ! It was a pleasure making them for you and I hope they bring you extra inspiration everytime you see and touch them!

Woodworker doing more synth panels
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2021, 09:03:01 PM »
Hello everyone!

I want to share what I’ve been working on the last little while.

The collection of synth panels consist of

Prophet~10 rev3
Prophet~6
Prophet~8
Prophet~12
Mono Evolver
OB-6
Tempest
DrumTraks
Linn Drum
DMX
OB-Xa
OB8
Jupiter 6
Juno 106
Korg MS-20mini
Arp Sequencer
Behringer euroracks
Deepmind 12

I’m only going to post a few photos, but if you’re interested in seeing more, let me know so I can take more photos. And if anyone’s interested in owning a set, whether it’s on the list or not, do not hesitate to PM me!

Thanks!

https://youtu.be/wPMRXMV6axY
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 09:39:23 PM by SynthWolf »

ddp

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2021, 09:51:22 PM »
They're nice panels and I'm happy with them.
Linnstrument, Pro 3 SE, Tempest, Prophet 10 & 12, Synclavier Regen, Cirklon 2, Torso T-1, Max/Ableton/Push 3, Kawai MP11SE, Pioneer Pro XDJ-XZ.

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2021, 12:21:34 PM »
They're nice panels and I'm happy with them.

Nice!
They look awesome on your tempest. I really like those knobs on your unit too.

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2021, 02:07:44 AM »
Really good work Nick, are you sponsored by Festool? You should be;-) I've got much of the same gear but currently still using it to put my house together although I've got plans to refresh some of the wood on my fleet when I' done!

That band saw looks really nice! What is it?

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2021, 07:24:53 AM »
Really good work Nick, are you sponsored by Festool? You should be;-) I've got much of the same gear but currently still using it to put my house together although I've got plans to refresh some of the wood on my fleet when I' done!

That band saw looks really nice! What is it?

Thanks! And I should be sponsored by Festool shouldnt I? Haha, I wish!! That would be a dream come true. I’d end up building igloos out of their systaners and living in it.
In the last year or so I’ve accumulated a decent bunch of festool tools. And I really do love their stuff. I mean, we can get away with almost any tool, but their tools just work so well, so industrious, such wonderful cuts, ergonomics and design make for top tier tool.
It blew me away the first time I took a 3” slab and put the track saw on it and got a finished jointed side ready cut. Yup, It was like going down a rabbit hole after that.

Which tools did you get from them? I’m currently eyeballing the domino and kapex series.

P.s bandsaw is the laguna series , model is 14bx with a 12” resaw capacity.

Name the synth that belongs to the panel!
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2021, 11:17:17 AM »
Can anyone guess which synth belongs to this panel? It might be a bit tricky, but i'll give you a hint, the original panel is about 1/4" thick and made out of metal and is not from sequential.