Saving OB-6 Plug SE presets as Logic Pro X Presets

Saving OB-6 Plug SE presets as Logic Pro X Presets
« on: December 11, 2020, 01:17:51 PM »
I’m interested in the OB-6 Plug SE.  I was wandering if it’s possible to save an OB-6 preset as a logic preset within the OB-6 PlugSE.
I have the demo version which allows me to save a sound as a logic preset but recalling the preset doesn’t work. Is this a limitation of the demo or is it only possible with full version?
I know it’s possible eg in the Moog’s own Sub 37 Editor plugin.

LPF83

Re: Saving OB-6 Plug SE presets as Logic Pro X Presets
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2020, 02:52:44 PM »
I’m interested in the OB-6 Plug SE.  I was wandering if it’s possible to save an OB-6 preset as a logic preset within the OB-6 PlugSE.
I have the demo version which allows me to save a sound as a logic preset but recalling the preset doesn’t work. Is this a limitation of the demo or is it only possible with full version?
I know it’s possible eg in the Moog’s own Sub 37 Editor plugin.

I have the ST editors for all my Sequential gear, including the plugins, but I never used the plugin because I like the features of the standalone version.  I think what your try to do is possible as long as you send and receive?  The settings of the plug that are saved with your DAW project should be sendable to the synth.
Prophet 10, OB-X8m, Prophet 6, OB-6, 3rd Wave, Prophet 12m, Prophet Rev2-16, Toraiz AS-1, Pro 2, Korg Polysix, Roland JP-8080, Roland System-8, Virus TI2, Moog SlimPhatty, Hydrasynth desktop, Roland SPD-SX SE / Octapad, Maschine, Cubase/Ableton/Akai MPC