The Official Sequential/DSI Forum

What (if anything) are you using to stereo-ize yer Prophets?

S_A_P

Re: What (if anything) are you using to stereo-ize yer Prophets?
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2021, 07:18:09 PM »
@technoroom consider this insta-bought from me...

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2021, 10:15:58 AM »
I've been almost smug about my pleasure with the 99% old school aspect of the P5, down to the mono outputs etc, but I plugged it into an MXR Stereo Chorus pedal last night and... Oh, right! That's a SOUND!

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2021, 09:08:54 AM »
I have some Eurorack stuff like a Expert Sleepers ES-9 audio interface. I use that to run an effect rack in Mainstage with Ensemble, Phaser, Chorus (has a Dimension D now), SilverVerb and a ChromaVerb. So I can have Solina strings or Juno pads or an endless reverb for my selected Ambient Works MCXMMIII release ....

« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2021, 04:12:26 PM »
I've used a TC Electronic Juno Chorus and the Klark Teknik 3rd Dimension Chorus or a Strymon Big Sky. In the box there are so many options it really just depends on what the session requires. There are plenty of times I leave it as a mono signal as well.

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2021, 02:34:27 PM »
I took a tip from the Japanese Synth Guru: Katsunori Ujiie on the MusicTrackJP Channel on Youtube and got a TC Electronic Stereo Chorus. It's an analog pedal for electric guitars but they are absolutely glorious with the P5/10. https://youtu.be/5IhC4ekLenc

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2021, 05:38:24 PM »
Iím still waiting for my P10 module to arrive. But Iíve been thinking about this very subject. One type of pedal I donít yet have is a dedicated distortion box (I do have an H9 however). Anyone have a recommendation for a distortion/overdrive pedal that outputs stereo and is able to be very subtle? I donít mind if it colors the sound a little as long as it sounds pleasing (100% subjective, I realize)

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2021, 09:38:23 AM »
Hi, i'm using an eventide H9Max. For me is an excelente machine. I has configured my H9 in inster mode into Logic Audio pro X making use of an external instrument. Is a great way to steroizing the Pro10 and too i can to use with other gear of my equipments.

timborťale

• MIDI nerd
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2021, 09:44:12 AM »
Iím still waiting for my P10 module to arrive. But Iíve been thinking about this very subject. One type of pedal I donít yet have is a dedicated distortion box (I do have an H9 however). Anyone have a recommendation for a distortion/overdrive pedal that outputs stereo and is able to be very subtle? I donít mind if it colors the sound a little as long as it sounds pleasing (100% subjective, I realize)

Analog Heat / Drive come immediately to mind, as does the Empress Multidrive, both of which are quite flexible. But they don't *add* stereo width or anything - you need phase or delay tricks to do that.
Rev2-16, Prophet 12 Keyboard, Nords, etc...