Anyone using the Soundtower Librarian

Re: Anyone using the Soundtower Librarian
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2021, 06:45:44 AM »
I appreciate all your efforts to determine the reliability (or lack thereof) of Soundtower.  I’ve used it for my OB6 and it’s never been bug free but it seemed to at least capture my individual edit buffers accurately as programs I could load later with confidence. On expectations of the same, I bought the P5/10 version. I’m hoping I didn’t waste my $70. It doesn’t seem to have a way of editing things like number of unison voices or pitch bend range- unless I’m really missing something, there seems to be no representation of these parameters in the editor UI. And support has been unresponsive? SMH.

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2021, 06:56:29 AM »
I have looked at Sound Tower as I have an OB6 and P5. I didn't know about the bugs and lack of support. Helps me decide not to bother. I was kind of turned off that they don't seem to offer any special pricing if you buy a couple different editors, only if you buy the standalone+vst for one specific synth.
I have just used SysEx dump to back up programs on the OB6 and will likely just do the same for the P5.

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2021, 10:13:40 AM »
I am using the knobkraft orm  librarian with success. Kris posted it here in the forum and is very helpful to solve problems. See his post https://forum.sequential.com/index.php/topic,4769.0.html