MIDI Arp+Seq == Off but still starts sequencer with beat clock input

I really need to disable the sequencer/arp from playing. The sounds mostly have patterns and I don't want them to play. I have set the Globals 13. MIDI Arp+Seq to Off, yet it still plays when I start my DAW.

I don't want to turn off MIDI clock on my DAW to the Rev2, but I might be very confused. Isn't this parameter supposed to stop the sequencer from playing?

Also, I'm sorry if this is discussed. I'm new to the forum and did not find a "find" topic control in this website.
Computer music nerd. I love analog and digital music tools, instruments. I'm listening mostly to electronic music.

Re: MIDI Arp+Seq == Off but still starts sequencer with beat clock input
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 04:26:52 AM »
the manual says there is an option to let the rev2 act as a slave without start/stop the sequencer from playing. something like slave no s/s.

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2020, 10:32:10 AM »
Yeah, I've been using it for months and this has never happened. The setting I use to control the behavior is set to OFF but still behaves like it is set to ON.

So, I'm hoping someone from Sequential support is lingering around and has some idea what might be going on. I'm on latest firmware and did not recently update.
Computer music nerd. I love analog and digital music tools, instruments. I'm listening mostly to electronic music.

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2020, 04:36:46 AM »
in globals settings -> midi clock -> set it to "slave no s/s"

take a look into the manual please.