Arp Mode - Missing Octave Options

Jonas

Arp Mode - Missing Octave Options
« on: October 30, 2020, 03:53:02 PM »
I never really used the arpeggiator much on my Prophet 08, but recently I've been playing it for bass duty in unison mode and have a couple split patches with one layer using the arpeggiator. Everything works just fine and sounds great, but I was looking in the online manual (Page 21) and saw the modes listing the option to jump 2 to 3 octaves. When I scroll through the values in Misc Parameters, my unit only lists the options for Up, Down, Up/Down, Assign, and Random. Were the octaves added in a later Operating System update? I'm still running Main 2.0 / Voice 1.4.  I haven't updated it because I've never felt the need to do so. The only update I've seen in regards to the arpeggiator is the option for Relatch mode within the latest OS, which I wouldn't use. Do I enable those octave modes somewhere else on the synth, or do I need to install an update?  I appreciate any information you can share.
DSI/Pioneer: |Tempest|PRO 2|PRO '08|OB-6|MonoEvolverKeys|MophoKeys|Toraiz AS-1|SP-16|
Oberheim: |DMX|DPX-1|Matrix 1000|

Sacred Synthesis

Re: Arp Mode - Missing Octave Options
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 03:21:57 PM »
Yes, the arpeggiator was expanded through an OS update.  The octave additions are found in the Misc. Parameters section under Arp Mode.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 03:25:49 PM by Sacred Synthesis »

Jonas

Re: Arp Mode - Missing Octave Options
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2020, 07:05:12 PM »
Thank you for letting me know.  I'll consider doing an update.
DSI/Pioneer: |Tempest|PRO 2|PRO '08|OB-6|MonoEvolverKeys|MophoKeys|Toraiz AS-1|SP-16|
Oberheim: |DMX|DPX-1|Matrix 1000|