Release Date and/or Pricing for DSM03

chysn

Re: Release Date and/or Pricing for DSM03
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2016, 06:02:08 PM »
Yes, that sounds reasonable. Thanks for the link, I had not seen that interview!
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

www.wav2pro3.comwww.soundcloud.com/beige-mazewww.github.com/chysnwww.beigemaze.com

he/him/his

chysn

« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2016, 08:18:12 PM »
I did not realize, but learned from the video, that the DSM03 provides its own impluse source. Nice touch, that.
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

www.wav2pro3.comwww.soundcloud.com/beige-mazewww.github.com/chysnwww.beigemaze.com

he/him/his

chysn

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2016, 07:41:11 PM »
I've paid for my DSM03 pre-order today. They're saying that shipping will start the week of Oct 17th. Probably three days' shipping from California, and then I'll do some demos. This module has a fairly long list of things I want to check out.

The day it arrives, I think I'll take the day off work. People do that when video games come out, so why not?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 07:45:48 PM by chysn »
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

he/him/his

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2016, 11:58:45 PM »
Sounds reasonable.

chysn

« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2016, 04:11:26 PM »
Received notification last night that my DSM03 has shipped from San Francisco, and is due to arrive next Wednesday. Sweetwater is taking pre-orders, and it's not yet available from Detroit Modular or Perfect Circuit.

I'll take next Thursday off work to do some stuff. This will sort of complete my modular synth*, so it'll be like a comprehensive shake-down cruise.

* "Sort of" meaning that all the space will be filled, but I still have a few things to to do get it "perfect." I'm planning on going with a pair of STOs as my oscillators, which will take the common synth waveforms (saw, triangle, pulse) pretty much off the table. I figure I've been using those waveforms for decades, and it's time to try something totally new, and I love the single STO that I have now. Also I plan I VCA upgrade, and a power supply change.
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

he/him/his