Playlist... last working fw?

Playlist... last working fw?
« on: October 05, 2020, 09:41:51 AM »
I really would like to play around with the playlist, recording it realtime. The recent fw1.5 doesn't work as often commented so i tried the older one OS 1.4.5.14 but it freezes as well. Is there an older OS available in which the playlist record function still was working? Could anybody send it to me? Would love to have that feature working ..

Re: Playlist... last working fw?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 12:44:08 PM »
1.4.5.14 works for me...Make sure you also have 1.5 Voice installed and do a calibration OSC and pads routine with all cables unplugged..

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 02:35:38 PM »
1.4.5.14 works for me...Make sure you also have 1.5 Voice installed and do a calibration OSC and pads routine with all cables unplugged..
You gave me hope, cause my voice OS was not 1.5.
Now i updated all and calibrated all, but the tempest stops any function after i press the second bar when i  realtime record in the  playlist ...

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2020, 04:49:53 AM »
You have to figure out how Playlist works..Are you sure you’re not triggering any stops with your settings?
Now i updated all and calibrated all, but the tempest stops any function after i press the second bar when i  realtime record in the  playlist ...

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 01:50:00 PM »
You have to figure out how Playlist works..Are you sure you’re not triggering any stops with your settings?
Yes i am. And the machine freezes as soon i give in a new beat at the time of the next bar change and has to be switched on/ of to work again.

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2020, 12:42:42 AM »
Can you give step by step instructions in order to reproduce it?

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2020, 08:01:39 AM »
Yes.Step by step is working. Only realtime recording not

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2020, 08:51:22 AM »
No you misunderstood..I’m asking you to give me a step by step instructions in order to reproduce this behavior

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2020, 02:28:07 PM »
No you misunderstood..I’m asking you to give me a step by step instructions in order to reproduce this behavior
Switch on Tempest
in  16 Beats press Playlist and Events
Switch ( holding shift ) RT Rechnung on
than press record and play
Tempest starts playing the first beat
if i choose another beat it goes on playing till the new beat should change
and than Tempest freezes and stops everything
and has to be restarted

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2020, 09:01:05 AM »
Ye RT Playlist recording is broken..Never used it personally as i was always programming the transitions via Events menu..